Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Post Before I Head Out Of Town

I just wanted to write a non training post before I drive a few hours for the marathon relay tomorrow. Thanks for reading my blog. I really mean it. Thanks. You are the reason I have been trying to keep my blog updated almost daily at times. I kind of started this thing as some sort of time capsule to record different milestones in my running life. It really wasn't meant to be a daily running log or anything monumental. But that changed when a couple of you urged me to post more frequently and were very curious as to what type of training I did. Many of you were probably looking for new training methods or techniques to jumpstart your training. Some of you found it while others of you may be disappointed to learn that what I do is probably similar to what you are already doing. Others of you are probably more interested in the racing. Whatever it is that brings you to my neck of the woods, I'd like to say thank you for stopping by. Many of you have also given me awesome words of encouragement and many words wisdom. Thank you. The blog has even been a bridge to meeting many of you for the first time. The past month or so has been very hard on me as I have not had enough time as I have wanted to have, especially for keeping the blog as updated as I would have liked. I'll probably be posting less frequently as I try to manage my time during the week, but I'll still be posting. Well, enough with the sentimentality. I'm starting to tear up ;) Anyway gotta get outta here. I have a long drive ahead of me.

Bill

2 comments:

JBug said...

have fun in corpus! im so bummed that my stupid injury killed my plans to run with my team but que sera sera.

instead i will be biking between 24 and 30 miles tomorrow...

Bill Blancett said...

June is a biker chick now :)