Monday, May 11, 2009

Hill Work - 7.12 Miles

Hot as heck out there. I sweat more than I have sweat since last Summer. Sean and I did some warm up miles and then did some hill work. I sweat away everything I had and I was very uncomfortable during the run. But we managed to get in the work we needed. The heat, the temperature, the humidity, it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Mile 18:08
Mile 26:35
Mile 36:33
Mile 46:31
Mile 57:39 (hills)
Mile 67:38 (hills)
Mile 77:49 (hills + cool down)
Mile 89.13 (cool down)
Total Average Pace7:19

2 comments:

Kevin Balance said...

Stumbled across your blog. It's a good read. That hill workout seems like a killer. Killer in a good way. Keep on truckin.

Bill Blancett said...

KG,

Thanks for stopping by. I hope my blog hasn't been too much of a bore. It's alway encouraging hearing others say my blog isn't a bore or is actually helpful in some way. That's one of the reasons I try to keep my blog updated(Last few weeks has been impossible). Well anyway I'll definitely keep your blog on my radar.

Bill