I probably should have ran 9 miles but I didn't anticipate the weather was going to be so bad on Saturday and that the Kenyan Way Long run would be postponed for Sunday. Oh well. It looks like it will be freezing tomorrow morning and there's a good chance I won't run at all if I don't run in the morning. I'm just too busy in the afternoon with family and it wouldn't be good to stack a run in the evening against a 22 miler the following morning. Oh by the way we had some snow today.