Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Over 6 miles with my sister

This was my first full day in Atlanta and I managed an evening run with my sister Janel. We ran at 7:50 pace. I was able to run part of the race course. It was the middle section where there was a long steep incline. It was unlike anything I had run in Houston. I was working pretty hard going up this hill and found myself breathing hard. I told my sister and she really didn't notice any difference. She runs and walks the route every day so she was acclimated to it. We ran up a street called Peachtree(the street that the race was on). Then we went down a street called Piedmont. There was a lot going on and I was thinking I could really dig this place. Eventually we turned back around went home. Later on I took Janel, my other sister Janine, and my son out to eat.

No comments: