Monday, July 20, 2009

How embarrasing...

Today at lunch I was at the salad bar and spilled vinegar on my pants (on the crotch area). I thought to myself "Oh brother". I saw a couple of ladies who worked there smile. As I hurriedly rushed toward the bathroom I could see everyone looking at my crotch. At first I'm thinking in my head "It's not what your thinking". After a while I'm thinking "Ya, I just wet myself! What!?" It's even more awesome when you go to the bathroom and have to wet the area even more to make sure it doesn't stain. So I'm walking out of the bathroom with a soggy crotch area on my pants. I'm thinking, am I in a movie that I'm not aware of here?!!!! So I try to block it out, but then the putrid smell of vinegar hangs with me all day. Not only that...I have brown vinegar stains on my crotch area. And I used to pride myself on being a good dresser.

2 comments:

geoff said...

Awesome! At least I'm not the only one out there that does stuff like that.

Bill Blancett said...

Geoff,

No you are not :)

Bill