Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5.85 Miles Easy + Cross Training + Massage

  • Woke up and did my daily calisthenics
  • Ran 5.85 with Paul at 7:20 pace
  • Did some weight training
  • Got on the massage table and let the "Connie" do her thing

I didn't realize how much I was going to do today until I relayed what I was going to do to my wife. She then asked me "What the heck am I doing, getting all of that done before work?". I then told her my son wears me out more than the list of things above. The one thing of note today was my first session Connie. I've never been more happy to feel so much pain in my life. She could tell me exactly what was going on underneath my skin and she plucked at my tendons and muscles like she was strumming a guitar. Very painful no doubt, but very constructive. She had some good feedback for me on my running and the way it affects my muscles, tendons, etc. So now I'm going to have to go back and process it all.

image

No comments: