Tuesday, August 25, 2009

7 Miles Easy

I did the mileage at 7:43 pace. I felt very strong, no soreness from running. I'm still not 100% but I'm well on my way. I should be able to do my normal easy runs now. The only things I see that are questionable now are long runs and workouts. We'll have to see where I am at the end of the week. The injury may have a silver lining. It will give my muscles some time to catch up to my workouts. By the time I get back to workout fitness I should be even faster.

3 comments:

junebug said...

well thats good. cause we all know you could be faster bill. gosh. you're so slow. ha!

i know what you're going for. you're trying to beat sean arent you?

Bill Blancett said...

June,

I'm not in the same league as Sean so he has nothing to fear, especially being that I'm slow :)

Bill

june said...

LOL!!!

you may be some things my friend Bill, but slow is NOT one of them!!