Monday, August 24, 2009

6 Miles Easy

Today was the big test and I passed. Not with flying colors but I did complete the run. I ran pretty slow at 8:00 pace but a lot of that was due to me starting my run at 4:55 in the morning. I had to take my son to his first day of school ever, Pre-K. My running revolves around my life and not vice versa. So running can be quite difficult at times. But I got it done today. I'm debating whether or not to take a day off tomorrow since I've run 4 days in a row successfully. I want to make sure my groin/pelvic area is getting full recovery now that I will be up to 7+ miles in the coming days. It was little bit more sore this morning but has rebounded pretty well though. I'm taking it easy this week and I'm slowly adding back things that I was doing before I got hurt. This week it is the calisthenics. Next week it will be the jump rope. The following week...strides.

No comments: