Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday: 3 Miles Easy

I woke up Friday with a strain in my groin area from the workout from the previous day. So I decided to just cut my run to just 3 miles really easy. After my run I saw Coach Sean finishing up his run. It was good to see him back out there running. He's been lifting and has put on about 12 pounds of muscle. He had a believed stress fracture and has been out for 8 weeks. Now he's out running regularly again and so we'll see how it goes. I told him about my previous workout and how I felt. He said I made a mistake when on my 14th rep I ran a 68 second quarter and then decided to run the next 2 reps. I should have finished with the 68 second quarter. So you live and you learn. I'll take it pretty easy the next few days as I try to recover enough to go at it again next week.

3 miles @ 7:32 pace

No comments: