Friday, April 3, 2009

3 miles easy

Put in my 3 miles the day before race day. I ran at a very easy pace, 7:20. I held back some for tomorrow's race. There's also another race at Memorial Park tomorrow, 4 miles. Geoff, one of my Kenyan training partners will be racing that one and I'll be racing the Bellaire Trolley. I'm hoping the weather will be decent. It doesn't have to be perfect but it doesn't have to be extreme either. Well anyway, its late and I must get some rest for tomorrow.

Good Night,

Bill

2 comments:

junebug said...

talked to Geoff quite a long time today at lukes when he stopped in to pick up his packet...i think he has a good shot at a GREAT finish at MPC run tomorrow and heres to hoping you do as well at Bellaire!!!

Bill Blancett said...

June,

Geoff is due for a win. He's getting better and better and putting in the work. As for me, I'll just do my best and see what happens. Have fun at the MPC.

Bill