Friday, February 20, 2009

9 miles recovery

There isn't anything too different to report the last few days. This is how it goes with training. I wish I could write about a bunch of exciting stuff happening on my training runs but...nope... it's the same stuff as usual. One good thing to report is that I've finally been catching up on some sleep and hopefully I can make this a routine thing. Sleep is necessary as the body needs to repair itself after all of this training.

I did 9 miles recovery yesterday and was moving along at about 7:45 pace for the first 3 miles when Sean and Luis came along so I hopped along with them for a ride. Or at least it seemed like a ride, so my pace increased to about 6:50 pace. That was cool though because they helped the miles go by real fast. It looks like Luis will be running the Park to Park. I ended up running the 9 miles at about 7:45 pace.

No comments: