Monday, June 29, 2009

6 Miles Easy

Mile 1 7:02
Mile 2 6:46
Mile 3 6:52
Mile 4 6:45
Mile 5 6:44
Mile 6 6:42
Total Average Pace 6:49

I felt great today. I can't wait for the fartlek workout tomorrow. Only a few more days till I leave for Atlanta for the Peachtree 10k road race. My sister Janel will also be running with me in the race. She will be one of the local elites. It will be cool if we'll be able to line up near each other and share the experience. If I could run with a video camera I would...

3 comments:

Steeeve said...

Good luck at Peachtree, have fun, don't melt! Can Janel hang with you for 10k?

junebug said...

i am SO excited for you to run this race!!! cant wait to hear about it! so very cool indeed that SW got you in there...proof positive he knows what you're made of and then some!

go bill go!

see you probably tomorrow morning as i have another *brick*...gonna be brutal for me!!!

Bill Blancett said...

Steve,

My sister doesn't race 10ks so it probably wouldn't be too close. Now pit her against me in a 1600 or less and now it gets interesting.

June

Thanks for the kind words. You didn't look like you did too bad out there today.

Bill