Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 Miles Easy and Upcoming Races

Mile 17:37
Mile 27:09
Mile 36:58
Mile 46:50
Mile 56:45
Mile 66:32
Total Average Pace6:59

Not a bad run. A few things worth mentioning. I will be doing the Dad's Day 5k this weekend. Sean, Luis, Geoff, and Sam will be there as well. So Kenyan Way will be represented well. Another thing worth mentioning is I received a nice birthday present when I found out I will be lining up with the elites at one of the biggest races in the country, The Peachtree Road Race 10k in Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the fastest runners in the country and the world come to run this race and I have a front row seat in the action. This race will have over 50,000 runners. Sean helped me get in and I truly thank him for it. The race will be held on July 4th. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to run fast with a camera phone.

image

2 comments:

Steeeve said...

Wow, Peachtree, excellent!

junebug said...

Peachtree? you're kidding right???!! omg that is fabulous Bill!!!