Thursday, January 1, 2009

Recent conversation with my mom

Mom: Hey Bill.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: Bill , have you had a checkup recently?

Me: As a matter of fact yes mom.

Mom: What were the results?

Me: Excellent health.

Mom: Great, because I was a little concerned about your weight.

Me: Don't worry about it Mom, I'm at 120 right now but I'm aiming to be at 105 in a few months.

Mom: What !?!?

Me: Yes, I need to get rid of this excess fat, this dead weight I have on me.

Mom: No! you are kidding Bill, what is this ?!?

Me: ...

Mom: You are kidding right !?!?!

Me: ...

Mom: BILL, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ?!?!

Me: Yeah, mom I was kidding, I'm not 120 and I am well within my BMI range and life is good.

Mom: Don't lose any more weight Bill.

Me: I don't plan on it mom.

Mom: Great, I need for you to do something for me.

Me: What mom?

Mom: I need for you to help ME LOSE WEIGHT!!!

No comments: