Wednesday, January 7, 2009

11 Miles easy: Longest run before marathon

I started off the morning on the wrong foot because I woke 30 minutes later than usual. That was bad because I need to wake up at least 30 minutes earlier than usual because I was supposed to be doing 11 easy. So I rushed out to the park this morning and it was in the mid 40's. That's ok because I was armed with my new thick gloves I got from Luke's Locker yesterday. I ended up doing my 11 miles a little more aggressive than I probably would have because I definitely did not want to be late to work. I did them at about 7:14 pace. I picked it up the last 4 miles and ran anywhere from 6:4x - 6:5x pace because I was definitely in a hurry to leave. No issues with the hamstring. As far as the gloves were concerned I still froze my hands off!!

No comments: