Thursday, January 29, 2009

45 minutes easy...brrrr...cold

It was in the 30's today but it was calm not windy. Therefore it was more tolerable than usual. So I guess I over exaggerated the title a bit. Today I ran 45 minutes and managed to average a 7:28 pace for the run. The run felt really good and my legs felt pretty strong. During my run I came across Sean and Luis who were doing a warm up. Great, this would be a good time to see if I could get approval to run the Rockets 5k :) So I ask Sean, "Are you sure I haven't recovered from the marathon, because I feel strong and I have been running great." He tells me I might have recovered and if I want to do it, then go ahead. He tells me I can use this race as a starting point. Awesome, I have Sean's blessing. So I guess I'll be at the race. Sheesh, I've gone back and forth like a see saw on this thing. Check back tomorrow to see if I've changed my mind again!

No comments: