Saturday, January 30, 2010

5.81 Miles Easy - Rockets Run Tomorrow

Mile 1 9:07
Mile 2 7:57
Mile 3 8:00
Mile 4 7:50
Mile 5 7:43
Mile 6 7:01
Total Average Pace: 7:59

It's been a terribly rough week for me. I've had to put in a 60 hour week which is pretty tough when you train like I do. Couple that with the fact that my legs have been feeling fatigued and I've been experiencing some hamstring issues. Then you have every reason to believe I will run slow tomorrow. I don't like to look at it that way. I like to look at it as my first race in 2 months and racing is where I feel right at home. I can't wait to get on the road and just push it. I won't be worrying about time. Just feeling the rush of adrenaline and giving it my best shot. It will also tell me a lot about my self at this particular point in time. Let's roll.

image

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

I could've run with you in that first mile...that would've been neat!!