Sunday, June 27, 2010

8.68 Miles Easy

7:22 Pace

I tried to run this as a progressive run but my legs were just too beat up. I ended running 2 miles with Kia, a 14:45 5k guy and then used a few people as rabbits to help me through the run. The legs are sore but I made it through another week of 60+ miles in the heat. I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. Hopefully one of these days it pays off.

There are a couple of races coming up on the 4th of July. I would like to race one of these but my schedule calls for a long run on Saturday and another 60+ miles for the week. I could just train through it and run it but I’m not sure what good it would do for me. A really slow 5k isn’t going to really do me any good. Its funny, I’m not really getting great results in my workouts but I keep plugging along and staying consistent. What the heck is my motivation?

No comments: